Acne Treatment is available at Thrive Med Spa & Wellness!
Thrive Med Spa offers different acne treatments in Somerville, MA to control acne and prevent scars and new acne from forming. We make sure that our acne treatments are suited for your needs.
Acne is caused by a combination of overproduction of sebum, clogged pore, and inflammation of the hair follicle. Certain medications, genetics, and hormonal changes can predispose people to worsening acne flares.
The acne treatments specialist in Somerville, MA will combat acne, prevent new ones from forming, and reduce acne scarring.
Rejuvenate your skin’s appearance with Thrive Med Spa’s various acne treatment options available in Somerville, MA.
Benefits of Acne Treatment in Somerville, MA
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness offers acne treatment service in Somerville, MA to ensure that your skin is healthier. There are various benefits of its treatment, including:
- Reduces oil production – Our acne treatment in Somerville, MA works by cleansing the face and reducing oil production.
- Unclogs pores – Our acne treatment exfoliates and extracts deep-seated dirt to prevent further clogged pores. Unclogged pores also help prevent acne, blackheads, and whiteheads.
- Controls future acne breakouts – Acne treatment in Somerville, MA is also preventive, as it may keep acne under control and prevent future breakouts from occurring.
How Does Acne Treatment in Somerville, MA Work?
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness believes in acne treatment options tailored to your specific needs. We will customize your acne treatment plan for you. Among our Acne Relief treatments are:
- Dermal Fillers – A common use of dermal fillers is to improve acne scars. Hyaluronic acid fillers stimulate collagen production, necessary for skin structure and elasticity. Acne is also caused by inflammation in the body, which collagen may help reduce. Collagen is also associated with healing, so that it may speed up acne treatment.
- HydraFacial – A HydraFacial is a non-invasive treatment to help you maintain healthy, nourished skin. Thrive Med Spa & Wellness offers the HydraFacial in Somerville, MA to address many of the most common skincare issues, such as dryness, dullness, acne, age spots, fine lines, and more.
The treatment gets rid of acne-causing and pore-clogging agents in four steps and infuses the skin with therapeutic botanical-based serums. This leaves the skin feeling extremely clean and refreshed, radiant, hydrated, and plump while diminishing hyperpigmentation and scarring. You will not believe how much better your skin looks after each treatment!
HydraFacial in Somerville, MA is a non-invasive skincare procedure widely recognized as a safe and effective way to combat acne.
What to Expect After Acne Treatment in Somerville, MA?
If you are looking for ways to combat acne, then acne treatment with HydraFacial and dermal fillers in Somerville, MA could be your ideal solution. When you make an appointment with Thrive Med Spa and Wellness you’ll receive a thorough consultation from discussing your concerns and your specific aesthetic needs.
Before the procedure, we carefully review your medical history to determine which acne treatment is appropriate for you and your particular needs. Our goal is to provide each patient in Somerville, MA with the best acne treatment options. Dermal fillers made of hyaluronic acid are injected into the target area to stimulate collagen production and prevent acne scars. Dermal fillers usually last 10 to 12 months, depending on various factors.
At Thrive Med Spa & Wellness you can choose from multiple safe and effective brands of dermal fillers that will be most suitable for you. HydraFacial in Somerville, MA is a quick and non-invasive treatment with no downtime so that you can return to your normal activities right away. The entire procedure takes only 30 to 60 minutes. Some people experience slight redness following the procedure, which usually disappears within a few hours.
You may notice smoother, softer, and younger-looking skin following your first treatment session. Multiple sessions may also be required to achieve your desired results. Over time, you’ll notice a more even, radiant skin tone without acne and acne scars and fewer fine lines and wrinkles.
Injecting fillers into the skin raises depressed acne scars or stimulates the skin’s natural collagen production.
Refine the Appearance of Your Skin with Acne Treatment in Somerville, MA
You can get glowing, flawless, and healthy skin with different acne treatments in Somerville, MA! We can help you get rid of acne and prevent it from forming at Thrive Med Spa and Wellness.
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness is an integrative aesthetic center and wellness spa. Our Wellness therapies are increasingly sought after as a gentler way to treat the body and help clients take charge of their health while getting pampered.
Get glowing and healthy skin with the help of our Acne Treatment specialist in Somerville, MA. Contact Thrive Med Spa and Wellness today at 603-496-8802 to learn more.