Hormone Therapy for Women is available at Thrive Med Spa & Wellness!
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness offers hormone replacement therapy for women to feel their best regardless of age. Hormones play an essential role in their physical, mental, and sexual health among women. Menopause isn’t the only time when women experience hormonal imbalances.
Women experience hormone changes in different stages of their lives: puberty, during menstruation, pregnancy, and before and after menopause.
Changes in hormone levels can cause hot flashes (or night sweats), brain fog, and fatigue, which can complicate simple daily tasks.
These symptoms usually harm their quality of life.
Our hormone replacement therapy for women in Portsmouth is a holistic and medically supervised program. We want you to become a better version of yourself.
Hormone replacement therapy can help women remain beautiful and healthy, even when aging is inevitable.
Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women
The Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth offers hormone replacement therapy for women who want to live their lives to the fullest while alleviating the symptoms of hormonal imbalance. When your hormones are rebalanced, you feel better, healthier, and more alive than in years.
Hormone therapy for women has a lot of benefits, such as:
- Increased energy levels – Hormone therapy balances the hormones in your body. With hormone therapy for women, you can combat fatigue and have more energy to enjoy your life more fully.
- Improved mood – Hormone therapy results in improved mood, as it reverses mood swings, stress, anxiety, and feelings of low self-esteem. In turn, your mental and physical health will likely improve.
- Improved physical strength – Hormone therapy increases the body’s metabolic rate. As a result, the body can burn fat, increase its lean muscle mass, and improve its tone.
- Better sexual experience and increased sexual drive – You get increased sex drive and sexual performance with increased testosterone levels. In women, the testosterone hormone plays a significant role in producing libido, new blood cells, and reproduction.
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases – Women with low testosterone are more likely to suffer heart attacks and strokes. The use of hormone therapy can improve heart health and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
How Does Hormone Replacement Therapy Work?
Hormones play an important role in women’s growth, sexual development, reproduction, sexual function, and metabolism, among other things. To put it simply, they tell the body what to do to maintain a smooth-running system.
By balancing the hormones in women, hormone therapy treats the signs and symptoms associated with hormone imbalance. We use cutting-edge diagnostic technology at Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth to diagnose acute hormone deficiencies in women. Our hormone specialist doctors can map out your body’s major internal levels to obtain a complete picture of your overall health.
Women experience hormone imbalance in various stages of their lives: puberty, menstruation, pregnancy, and before and after menopause. Through a holistic approach, hormone imbalance symptoms can be reduced or eliminated. Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth understands that not all patients who suffer from hormone imbalance have the same symptoms or the same health and wellness goals.
At Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth, our hormone replacement therapy for women is customized to each patient’s individual needs, providing your body with the exact supplements it needs to regain its natural balance and help you optimize your life. The benefits of hormone therapy for women are life-changing.
Good Candidates for Hormone Replacement Therapy
Women are affected by the symptoms and signs of hormonal imbalance in their daily lives, and it also negatively impacts their quality of life. Symptoms of hormone imbalance in women that you can alleviate with hormone therapy include:
- Weight gain
- Hair Loss
- Muscle weakness
- Mood swings
- Problems with blood sugar
- Brain fog or cognitive decline
- Vaginal dryness or pain
- Loss of sex drive or libido
We all age, but we don’t have to be plagued by the signs and symptoms of aging! Hormone therapy for women can restore their hormone balance.
What to Expect After Hormone Therapy?
If you seek relief from the signs and symptoms of hormone imbalance in women, hormone therapy for women in Portsmouth, NH, may be what you need.
When you make an appointment with Thrive Med Spa and Wellness in Portsmouth, you’ll receive a thorough consultation on your symptoms, goals, and needs.
We recognize that not all patients with hormone imbalance have the same set of symptoms or the same health and wellness goals.
Our doctors will carefully review your medical history to provide a personalized menopause treatment plan tailored to your needs and supervised by medical professionals.
Aside from estrogen preparations, our hormone therapy for women includes lifestyle changes such as increased exercise, stress reduction, and good nutrition. There might be risks in hormone therapy, but we can prevent these if you describe your complete family and medical history. We strive to find the best solution for each patient.
Feel Your Best At Any Age with Hormone Replacement Therapy
Hormone replacement therapy for women has been shown to help relieve many of the symptoms associated with age-related hormonal decline. Thrive Med Spa and Wellness in Portsmouth offers hormone therapy for women to make them feel healthier and younger!
- Menopause Treatment – Our menopause treatment is designed for women to make the most of their lives during their menopause years.
- Bioidentical Hormone Therapy – With bioidentical hormone therapy for women, you can become a healthier, stronger, and happier version of yourself.
- Thyroid Hormone Therapy – We provide thyroid hormone therapy to help women maintain their strength, vitality, and state of health!
- Adrenal Fatigue Treatment – Our adrenal fatigue treatment plan is designed for women to combat signs of adrenal fatigue and its associated health problems.
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, is an integrative aesthetic center and wellness spa. Our Wellness therapies are increasingly sought after as a gentler way to treat the body and help clients take charge of their health while getting pampered.
Combat symptoms associated with hormone decline with our hormone therapy for women. Contact Thrive Med Spa and Wellness today at 603-496-8802 to learn more.