HydraFacial® | Portsmouth
Thrive Med Spa in Portsmouth offers HydraFacial, one of the most effective non-invasive resurfacing treatments to give you healthy glowing skin.
The HydraFacial treatment cleanses, detoxifies, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates your skin in one session. This is a rejuvenating, customized facial that promotes long-term skin health for all skin types!
Using a moisturizer and cleaning your face every day may not be enough. Skin becomes dull, irritated, and clogged with dirt and makeup residue, causing uneven pigmentation, skin tone, and dullness.
HydraFacial addresses these concerns to reveal healthy, radiant, and glowing skin. HydraFacial uses a three-step technique to bring out the best in your skin! HydraFacial in Portsmouth will restore the radiance of your skin.
HydraFacial in Portsmouth is a gentle and highly effective method for achieving a more youthful appearance and treating a variety of skin conditions.
Benefits of HydraFacial in Portsmouth
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth offers HydraFacial treatments. It is an excellent exfoliating treatment for skin concerns, such as dull skin, fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, and clogged pores.
There are so many benefits from this treatment, including:
- Unclogs pores – HydraFacial exfoliates dead skin cells from the skin, removing excess oil and dead skin cells. The exfoliants used during HydraFacial remove dirt and oil accumulated within clogged pores. Acne, blackheads, and whiteheads can also be prevented by unclogging pores.
- Hydrates the skin– Hydration is an essential factor in maintaining healthy skin. With HydraFacial, you can finally say goodbye to dry, scaly, flaky, and dull skin.
- Improves skin tone – HydraFacial clears out impurities from the skin to reveal clear and glowing improved skin tone and texture. It also stimulates collagen production to give you firmer and more supple skin.
- Increased skin permeability – Skincare products penetrate the skin better once dead skin cells are removed via HydraFacial, making them more effective.
- Non-irritating – HydraFacial is such a safe and gentle treatment suitable for the most sensitive skin.
- Quick and pain-free– HydraFacial is a non-invasive, non-surgical, pain-free, and irritation-free treatment that takes 30 to 60 minutes.
- No downtime– HydraFacial is a great non-surgical way to rejuvenate the skin! There is no recovery time and downtime, so you can go back to your normal activities.
HydraFacial is a deeply hydrating and nourishing facial that is safe and gentle even for the most sensitive skin.
How HydraFacial Treatment Works
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness offers HydraFacial to cleanse, brighten, and nourish the skin.
It is a non-invasive, painless skin renewal treatment that works to cleanse, detoxify, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate your skin.
Multiple skin problems can be addressed with this treatment, such as fine lines, wrinkles, dull skin, and clogged pores.
During HydraFacial, a patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system offers immediate results in just three steps:
- Cleanse and Peel – A HydraFacial tip is used to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells to reveal a fresh layer of skin.
- Extract and Hydrate – With the same tip, painless suction removes debris and deep-seated dirt from pores, while topical moisturizers quench your skin.
- Fuse and Protect – Finally, the skin is saturated and nourished with a custom serum blend of antioxidants and peptides that will address your specific skin concerns and maximize your glow.
Results from only one HydraFacial session are almost instant! You will get luminous, rejuvenated, and nourished skin after a 30 to 60-minute procedure. HydraFacial may be performed every 4 weeks to maintain your glowing and nourished skin. Over time, your skin becomes more radiant, supple, and younger, with reduced fine lines and wrinkles and improved hydration.
Am I a Good Candidate for HydraFacial Treatment in Portsmouth?
HydraFacial is recommended for those who want to deep clean their skin. HydraFacial is used to treat skin concerns, such as:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Elasticity and firmness
- Tone and vibrancy
- Skin texture
- Brown spots
- Oily and congested skin
- Enlarged pores
- Dull and uneven skin tone
Try a HydraFacial® in Portsmouth for a deeply hydrating, detoxifying, and nourishing facial that’s safe and gentle for even the most sensitive skin.
What to Expect After HydraFacial Treatment in Portsmouth?
If you are looking for a non-invasive and non-surgical way to refresh the skin and reverse signs of aging, HydraFacial treatment in Portsmouth, NH, could be your ideal solution.
When you make an appointment with Thrive Med Spa and Wellness in Portsmouth, you’ll receive a thorough consultation from discussing your concerns and your specific aesthetic needs.
Before the procedure, we carefully review your medical history to determine if HydraFacial is appropriate for you and your particular needs.
It is our goal to provide each patient with the best treatment options.
HydraFcial is a quick and gentle procedure that takes 30 to 60 minutes to achieve your skin concerns and beauty goals. It’s a non-invasive treatment that has no recovery period or downtime! You can even wear makeup immediately after!
After treatment of HydraFacial, you will notice a more radiant, even skin tone, with reduced fine lines and wrinkles. We recommend repeating HydraFacial treatments every four weeks to maintain your desired results.
Regularly receiving this treatment will make your skin healthier and more beautiful. Be sure to drink enough water daily, use sunscreen daily, limit sun exposure, and follow post-treatment care to get the most out of HydraFacial.
Get Healthy, Hydrated Skin with HydraFacial in Portsmouth
Pamper your skin with HyraFacial treatment in Portsmouth! At Thrive Med Spa and Wellness in Portsmouth, we can hydrate and nourish your skin to prevent it from being damaged by the harsh environment.
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, is an integrative aesthetic center and wellness spa. Our Wellness therapies are increasingly sought after as a gentler way to treat the body and help clients take charge of their health while getting pampered.
Discover the benefits of HydraFacial for your skin. Contact Thrive Med Spa and Wellness today at 603-496-8802 to learn more.