Get rid of acne scars with Acne Scar Removal available at Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth!
Thrive Med Spa in Portsmouth offers acne scar removal to reduce the appearance of acne scars on the face, revealing smoother skin. Our acne scar removal treatment will help clear your skin of acne-damaged cells and speed your body’s healing process.
As a result, you will develop clearer skin in no time. Having acne can impact a person’s confidence, and residual scarring even after the lesions have cleared, can still be bothersome.
Other-the-counter skincare products can be used alongside aesthetic treatments to improve the appearance of acne scars, but are not enough to treat them alone, because they do not penetrate the skin as deeply as professional treatments do.
You do not have to continue to suffer from your acne scars. Our treatments tailored to you can improve the appearance of your scars to help you regain your confidence.
Benefits of Acne Scar Removal in Portsmouth
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth specializes in acne scar removal treatments that give you clearer and radiant skin. Get your confidence back with the latest acne scar removal treatment proven to be safe and effective in removing pesky acne scars.
Acne scar removal can help you regain your skin and boost your self-esteem.
- Improves acne scarring – Our targeted treatments encourage the growth of new skin cells, elastin, and collagen to fill the scars and significantly improve your skin texture.
- Removes damaged tissue – Getting rid of acne scars removes damaged skin layers and promotes the growth of new cells. This will improve skin texture, so your skin will look smoother.
- Stimulates collagen production – Acne scar removal treatment can also penetrate the deeper skin levels, stimulating collagen production. This results in firmer and more supple skin.
- Reduces hyperpigmentation from acne scars – Acne scar removal treatments can reverse dark spots or hyperpigmentation of the skin. This will yield a more even skin tone with a radiant glow.
- Safe and minimal side effects – Acne scar removal is usually less harsh than traditional methods, such as ablation. Downtime is minimal, and there are no risks involved!
How Does Acne Scar Removal in Portsmouth Work?
Acne scars can be treated differently depending on their type. Depending on your scarring, your doctor will recommend the most suitable treatment option for you.
Different Types of Acne Scars
- Atrophic scars – Atrophic scars are depressed scars sitting below the surrounding skin. They are most commonly found on the face. There are three types: boxcar (U-shaped scars), ice pick (narrow and V-shaped), and rolling (broad depressions).
- Hypertrophic or raised scars – Most hypertrophic scars appear on the chest and back. They are raised above the surrounding skin. They are caused by excessive collagen production during healing.
- Dark spots – Some types of acne do not form scars but leave behind discoloration marks. It usually takes a few weeks to months for these purple, red, or brown spots to fade.
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness acne scar removal treatment can address different types of acne scarring. You can choose from a variety of acne scar removal treatments. Each option has its pros and cons and a varying degree of invasiveness and recovery time.
Some of the most common options include:
- Microneedling – Using a device containing needles, microneedling exfoliates the skin and stimulates collagen production. The procedure is minimally invasive, and you may expect to see dramatic results within a few weeks.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing – Skin resurfacing using lasers involves treating scarred areas of the skin. Laser treatments target the skin at varying depths to increase collagen and improve scars. Although improvements can be seen after one session, multiple treatments are often required based on the severity of the scars.
Good Candidates for Acne Scar Removal in Portsmouth
Scars are almost inevitable after any type of trauma to the skin. It cannot heal completely because the skin is constantly exposed to the sun, heat, cold, and pollution. Scars form on the skin’s damaged area. Scar tissue tends to be thick, discolored, raised, or dented.
The best acne scar removal option will vary depending on your scarring type. Scarring on the face can be caused by any of the following:
- Skin conditions
Professional acne scar removal procedures will help heal scars from acne, giving you smoother and more radiant skin that over-the-counter skin care products cannot provide.
What to Expect After Acne Scar Removal in Portsmouth?
If you are looking for the best acne scar removal to keep you feeling and looking your best, we at Thrive Med Spa and Wellness can help you!
When you make an appointment with Thrive Med Spa and Wellness in Portsmouth, you’ll receive a thorough consultation from discussing your concerns and your specific aesthetic needs.
Our acne specialist will carefully review your medical history before the procedure to determine which acne scar removal treatment suits you and your particular needs. We will create a treatment plan best suited for each patient.
Reveal Clearer Skin with Acne Scar Removal in Portsmouth
Improve the appearance of your skin with acne scar removal in Portsmouth! Get clearer and more radiant skin with acne scar removal at Thrive Med Spa and Wellness in Portsmouth.
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, is an integrative aesthetic center and wellness spa. Our Wellness therapies are increasingly sought after as a gentler way to treat the body and help clients take charge of their health while getting pampered.
Be a more confident and attractive version of yourself with acne scar removal. Contact Thrive Med Spa and Wellness today at 603-496-8802 to learn more.