Andropause Treatment is available at Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth!
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness offers andropause treatment for men to feel healthier and improve their quality of life. This treatment is a way to replace the age-related decline of testosterone in men.
This treatment may relieve the signs and symptoms of hormonal imbalance caused by aging. Women undergo menopause, while men experience andropause.
When men grow older, the hormones in their bodies change, resulting in “male menopause.” These hormonal changes can affect mental, physical, and emotional health.
Andropause treatment can help reverse the physical and possible mental changes in a person brought about by low testosterone.
Most men who suffer from low testosterone between the ages of 35 and 65 are also experiencing age-related loss of growth hormone. Andropause treatment is a way to restore age-related hormone imbalance in men.
Benefits of Andropause Treatment for Men in Portsmouth
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth offers andropause treatment to improve the quality of life of men suffering from andropause. We create customized andropause treatment programs to reduce signs and symptoms of age-related hormone decline.
Andropause treatment has a lot of benefits, such as:
- Improved physical strength – This treatment improves your ability to burn fat and build lean muscle mass. Lean muscle further boosts your metabolism, and you will also lose weight. This results in enhanced physical strength and physique.
- Improved energy – This treatment increases the body’s ability to burn fat, which leads to a higher metabolism and more energy and vitality.
- Improved metabolism and weight loss – Treatment results in higher metabolism, which means your body burns calories faster. The result is easier weight management since your body burns fat more efficiently.
- Increased bone density – We lose bone density as we age, and our bones lose strength at an accelerated rate, resulting in osteopenia and osteoporosis. It helps increase bone density to have stronger and healthier bones, which reduces the risk of fractures and osteoporosis.
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases – Men who experience andropause are more likely to suffer a stroke or a heart attack. This treatment can protect your heart, reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, and keep you healthy.
- Improved mood and sense of well-being – It can improve mood, reduce anxiety and depression, and maintain men’s emotional stability.
- Enhanced cognitive function – Andropause comes with memory and concentration problems. Andropause treatment can improve your mental performance and memory.
How Does Andropause Treatment in Portsmouth Work?
Andropause treatment is a hormone replacement therapy that effectively treats the signs and symptoms associated with andropause. We use cutting-edge diagnostic technology at Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth to diagnose acute hormone deficiencies. Our hormone specialist doctors can map out your body’s major internal levels to obtain a complete picture of your overall health.
Andropause treatment is available for men to combat the symptoms and signs of andropause. This treatment includes either or both testosterone and growth hormone therapy. A great deal of improvement in quality of life has been demonstrated for men with andropause by hormone therapy for men. It can help men cope with the effects of age-related hormone loss.
At Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth, we understand that not all patients with age-related hormone decline display the same symptoms or have the same health goals. Because of this, we have developed andropause treatment plans unique to each person’s medical history and health goals.
Good Candidates for Andropause Treatment for Men in Portsmouth
When men grow older, the hormones in their bodies change, resulting in “male menopause.” These hormonal changes can affect mental, physical, and emotional health. Symptoms of andropause include:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Low libido
- Mood swings
- Memory loss
- Muscle loss
- Weight gain
Andropause treatment for men is available at Thrive Med Spa & Wellness to improve your energy, strength, and endurance during this difficult time.
Andropause treatment for men can help restore your testosterone levels to combat fatigue, improve your moods, and improve your overall quality of life.
What to Expect After Andropause Treatment for Men in Portsmouth?
If you seek relief from the signs and symptoms of age-related decline in men, then andropause treatment in Portsmouth, NH, may be just what you need.
When you make an appointment with Thrive Med Spa and Wellness in Portsmouth, you’ll receive a thorough consultation on your symptoms, goals, and needs.
We recognize that not all patients with age-related hormone decline have the same set of symptoms or the same health and wellness goals.
Our doctors will carefully review your medical history to provide a personalized andropause treatment plan tailored to your needs and supervised by medical professionals.
Aside from testosterone preparations, our andropause treatment includes lifestyle changes such as increased exercise, stress reduction, and good nutrition. We strive to find the best solution for each patient.
Discover How Andropause Treatment for Men Can Help You Become Your Best Self
Free yourself from the debilitating symptoms of andropause with andropause treatment for men in Portsmouth! Thrive Med Spa and Wellness in Portsmouth offers andropause treatment to help you live your best years during andropause.
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, is an integrative aesthetic center and wellness spa. Our Wellness therapies are increasingly sought after as a gentler way to treat the body and help clients take charge of their health while getting pampered.
Combat age-related hormone decline with andropause treatment. Contact Thrive Med Spa and Wellness today at 603-496-8802 to learn more.