Get Dermal Fillers at Thrive Med Spa in Portsmouth!
Do you see fine lines around your eyes and mouth?
It’s natural to get wrinkles, but seeing your first wrinkles in the mirror can be shocking. Fortunately, dermal fillers are available in Portsmouth to reduce signs of aging.
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth provides high-quality dermal fillers to give your face a natural-looking lift without surgery.
You can enjoy a perfectly filled-in look free from volume loss and droopiness with our latest treatments.
Dermal fillers restore lost facial volume to different parts of the face, giving you natural-looking lift where it’s needed.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers in Portsmouth
Dermal fillers and injectables are both used commonly today to eliminate facial wrinkles. However, unlike injectables like Xeomin and Botox, which relaxes active muscles, dermal fillers plump the problem area to lift and soften the appearance of wrinkles.
- Defined Cheekbones and Jawline – Dermal fillers define the cheekbones and jawline to enhance the chin profile, which usually becomes droopy with age.
- Prevents Under-Eye Hollowing – It is common to use dermal fillers under the eyes to avoid a hollowed-out appearance. Furthermore, it diffuses dark shadows and smooths out wrinkles to prevent the appearance of dark undereye circles.
- Reduced Fine Lines And Wrinkles – Smile lines and frown lines are more pronounced when we age. Dermal fillers minimize these fine lines and wrinkles, such as in nasolabial folds providing a more youthful appearance.
- Lifted Cheeks – Dermal fillers restore fullness to the cheeks that have been lost with aging.
- Plumps Thin Lips – We can enhance the shape and contour of your lips with dermal fillers. You will appear to have more defined and firmer lips.
- Delivers natural-looking results – Our licensed dermal filler experts will enhance your features, which will give you a more natural-looking appearance.
- Zero downtime – Administering dermal fillers is minimally invasive and non-surgical, so there is no downtime! You can go back to your regular activities right after the procedure.
How Dermal Fillers Work
The procedure is quite simple: dermal fillers are injected into the target area to add volume and fullness lost due to aging. Dermal fillers usually last 10 to 12 months, depending on various factors.
At Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth, you can choose from multiple safe and effective brands of dermal fillers that will be most suitable for you.
Different dermal filler products have varying “active” molecules, such as hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxylapatite. They also differ in density and viscosity.
Products with higher density are used to define the cheekbones and jawline. Volume is added to the cheeks and lips by using bouncy products, while hydration is added by using thinner products. Dermal fillers also promote collagen production, giving you more healthy and volumized skin.
Dermal fillers are gel-like substances injected beneath the skin’s surface to enhance facial contours, reduce lines and wrinkles, and restore lost volume.
What to Expect After Dermal Fillers in Portsmouth?
We will carefully assess your family and medical history during your consultation with our doctors and discuss your aesthetic concerns and goals. This way, we can recommend the best treatment plan that will work best for your facial features. Our goal is to create a subtle and natural-looking facelift for our patients!
Depending on the area to be filled, the entire procedure typically takes anywhere from 15 to 60 minutes. The results are usually visible immediately following the procedure.
The best results can be seen within a few days of the procedure. Typically, results last between 6 to 24 months, depending on a myriad of factors, including which dermal filler was used and how fast your body can metabolize the dermal filler.
During the procedure, anesthetics, such as lidocaine, will help reduce pain and discomfort. Since dermal fillers require no surgery, there is zero downtime or recovery time.
Some people may experience redness, swelling, pain, tenderness, and itching after the procedure, which is perfectly normal. Expect no complications from the procedures, as our clinic is trained, certified, and licensed to perform dermal filler injections.
Enhance Your Features with Dermal Fillers in Portsmouth
Smooth out fine lines, soften creases, and restore lost volume on your face with dermal fillers available in Portsmouth! With dermal fillers at Thrive Med Spa and Wellness in Portsmouth, you can get natural-looking results. Dermal fillers may help reduce the signs of aging and address fine lines and deep wrinkles, making you feel more confident, attractive, and happier.
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, is an integrative aesthetic center and wellness spa. Our Wellness therapies are increasingly sought after as a gentler way to treat the body and help clients take charge of their health while getting pampered.
Reduce signs of aging with dermal fillers. Contact Thrive Med Spa & Wellness today at 603-496-8802 to learn more.