HydraFacial™ Keravive™ Hair & Scalp Treatment is available at Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth!
Thrive Med Spa in Portsmouth offers HydraFacial Keravive Hair & Scalp Treatment!
Like a classic HydraFacial, this hair and scalp treatment contain growth factors to hydrate, nourish, and stimulate the scalp. We believe that the key to healthier hair is a healthy scalp; that is where HydraFacial Keravive comes in!
To keep our hair healthy, we usually use deep shampoos, conditioners, leave-on treatments, and even vitamin supplements.
However, most of the time, these products are not enough. HydraFacial Keravive addresses a multitude of hair concerns to reveal a healthy scalp and full hair.
Designed to cleanse, exfoliate, nourish, and hydrate the scalp, HydraFacial Keravive Hair & Scalp Treatment is a unique, relaxing treatment suitable for all skin and hair types.
Benefits of Hair & Scalp Treatment
Like the classic HydraFacial, this hair and scalp treatment use a three-step technique to deliver a blend of growth factors and skin proteins to hydrate, nourish, and stimulate your scalp!
HydraFacial Keravive hair and scalp treatment will give you thicker, fuller, and healthier-looking hair.
There are so many benefits from this treatment, including:
- Improves scalp health – HydraFacial Keravive removes impurities from your scalp that have been blocking hair follicles, causing hair loss and thinning. HydraFacial Keravive can help you achieve a healthier, fuller-looking head of hair and scalp.
- Hydrates the scalp – nourishes and prevents your scalp from feeling dry and itchy.
- Accelerates hair growth – can improve your hair growth and control hair loss when combined with other treatments such as PRP.
- Increases scalp permeability – HydraFacial Keravive removes dead skin cells, allowing hair products to penetrate the skin more effectively. People facing hair loss can see faster hair regrowth when combined with PRP treatments.
- Non-irritating and safe – The HydraFacial Keravive is a gentle and safe treatment for all hair types and textures.
- No downtime – Hair & Scalp Treatment is a non-invasive procedure with no recovery time and downtime to return to your normal activities.
How Does HydraFacial Keravive Work?
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness offers HydraFacial Keravive for healthy-looking hair. It is a first-of-its-kind 3-step treatment that works to hydrate, nourish, and stimulate the scalp.
During HydraFacial Keravive Hair & Scalp Treatment, a patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system offers immediate results in just three steps:
- Cleanse and Exfoliate – A HydraFacial tip uses a vacuum to extract dirt, oil, and impurities from your scalp and hair follicles.
- Hydrate and Nourish – To promote healthier, fuller-looking hair, Keravive Peptide Complex Solution exfoliates the scalp and nourishes the hair follicles with skin proteins and growth factors. A scalp massage is performed to encourage hair growth.
- Extend and Enhance – A 30-day take-home spray of the HydraFacial Keravive Peptide Complex Spray enhances your in-office treatment. It delivers daily hydration and nourishment to your scalp and hair follicles.
Results from only one HydraFacial Keravive session are almost instant! After just one session, patients have reported improvement in scalp itchiness, dryness, flakiness, and hair fullness.
Am I a Good Candidate for HydraFacial Keravive?
HydraFacial Keravive Hair & Scalp Treatment is ideal for anyone who wants a healthier scalp. Anyone with a scalp can benefit from this treatment! HydraFacial Keravive can be used to treat scalp and hair concerns, such as:
- Scalp dehydration
- Clogged follicles
- Poor circulation
- Thinning hair
- Hair loss
- Dead skin cells
- Scalp flaking
Try a HydraFacial Keravive Hair & Scalp Treatment for a deeply exfoliating and nourishing scalp treatment to eliminate dry scalp and other hair problems.
What to Expect After Hair & Scalp Treatment?
If you are looking for a quick and efficient way to get a healthy scalp and hair, HydraFacial Keravive could be your ideal solution.
Our Thrive Med Spa and Wellness team in Portsmouth will provide you with a thorough consultation focusing on your aesthetic concerns. We strive to provide each patient with the best treatment options possible. We will consider your medical history before you undergo the HydraFacial Keravive Hair & Scalp Treatment procedure to ensure that it is suitable for you and your particular needs.
A HydraFacial Keravive Hair & Scalp Treatment is recommended at least three times, spaced four weeks apart. It requires continued treatment to maintain results. Depending on the patient’s concerns and goals, some may require multiple treatments; others may need them once in a while to maintain their current hair health.
Get Healthy and Fuller Hair with HydraFacial Keravive Hair & Scalp Treatment in Portsmouth, NH
If you’re looking to improve your scalp health, look no further! In Portsmouth, Thrive Med Spa and Wellness can nourish your scalp and hair and address different hair concerns to give you healthy hair.
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, is an integrative aesthetic center and wellness spa. Our Wellness therapies are increasingly sought as a gentler way to treat the body and help clients take charge of their health while getting pampered.
Are you struggling with thinning hair? Discover the benefits of HydraFacial Keravive for your hair. Contact Thrive Med Spa and Wellness at (603) 496-8802 to learn more.