Hyperpigmentation Treatment is available at Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth!
Thrive Med Spa in Portsmouth provides hyperpigmentation treatments to eliminate pigmentation marks on the skin. We use non-invasive hyperpigmentation treatments to get rid of freckles, age spots, brown spots, birthmarks, and melasma, thereby improving skin complexion. Additionally, multiple sessions of hyperpigmentation can reduce wrinkles and tighten skin.
In hyperpigmented skin, excess melanin is produced due to acne scarring, sun damage, and fluctuations in hormone levels.
Portsmouth hyperpigmentation treatments provide non-surgical, non-invasive ways to reduce freckles, brown spots, and age spots, giving you a more youthful complexion.
The hyperpigmentation treatments will give you a youthful glow without surgery or downtime.
Thrive Med Spa offers a variety of hyperpigmentation treatment options designed to remove dark spots, age spots, and sunspots from your skin.
Benefits of Hyperpigmentation Treatment in Portsmouth
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth offers hyperpigmentation treatment targeting hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and aging. Using it, you can improve the color and texture of your skin without surgery! It has the following benefits:
- Evens out skin tone – This treatment makes age spots and brown spots look less noticeable. You can expect your skin tone to become even and brighter after one treatment!
- Boosts collagen production – This treatment stimulates collagen production. The amino acids found in collagen help minimize the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Smooth out lines and wrinkles – This treatment stimulates the body to produce collagen and new skin cells, enhancing the skin’s overall texture. To keep skin looking young and healthy, this minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Non-invasive – Our hyperpigmentation treatments are non-surgical. Our methods are minimally invasive or non-invasive, and they do not leave scars or cause infection.
- Minimal downtime – This treatment has minimal downtime after the procedure. Patients can return to their normal activities after a short recovery time, but always remember to use sun protection!
How Does Hyperpigmentation Treatment in Portsmouth Work?
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth believes in providing treatment options tailored to each individual’s needs. Our hyperpigmentation treatment plans are designed specifically for people with brown spots and age spots. Some of our hyperpigmentation treatments include:
- Sun Spots Removal IPL Laser – Intense pulsed light therapy, or IPL, is excellent for removing hyperpigmentation caused by both internal and external factors. Hyperpigmentation treatment with IPL restores a balanced, glowing complexion. During an IPL treatment, the laser emits intense beams of light that penetrate through the skin’s surface and into the deeper layers. Light penetrates the second layer of skin to destroy damaged blood vessels without damaging the top layer. As a result, skin cells have a faster turnover and regeneration rate, creating a therapeutic healing effect. Newer, healthier tissues (such as collagen that strengthens the skin) emerge from the deepest layers). IPL treatments completely rejuvenate the skin, making it more youthful.
- Dermaplaning – Dermaplaning is an exfoliation treatment where a scalpel removes dead skin cells and peach fuzz from your face. The body creates new healthy, less pigmented skin cells by removing the top layer of hyperpigmented skin cells during dermaplaning. If you have dull or tired skin, you can look years younger and gain confidence through dermaplaning. This simple, non-invasive procedure results in smoother, brighter skin without downtime. For optimal results, dermaplaning is offered with a HydraFacial or before a HydraFacial.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing – Laser Skin Resurfacing can be safely used on most skin types and for typical aging and sun-related skin conditions, including hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, sunspots, and facial veins. An intense, targeted beam of light is directed to the skin with hyperpigmentation, which reduces redness and pigmentation. Energy pulses are targeted into the veins leaving the surrounding area untouched, resulting in minimal discomfort and downtime for the patient.
- HydraFacial – A HydraFacial is a non-invasive treatment to help you maintain healthy, nourished skin. Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth offers HydraFacial to address many of the most common skincare issues: dryness, hyperpigmentation, dullness, acne, age spots, fine spots lines, and more.
Pigmentation Reduction Hydrafacials consist of seven steps that help remove dead skin cells, remove dirt, and hydrate the skin. Boosters are applied during a HydraFacial to reduce the appearance of brown marks on the skin. You will not believe how bright and glowing your skin looks after the treatment!
What to Expect After Hyperpigmentation Treatment in Portsmouth?
If you are looking for a non-surgical way to rejuvenate the skin and reduce pigmentation, then our hyperpigmentation treatments in Portsmouth, NH, could be your ideal solution.
When you make an appointment with Thrive Med Spa and Wellness in Portsmouth, you’ll receive a thorough consultation from discussing your concerns and your specific aesthetic needs.
Before the procedure, we carefully review your medical history to determine the best hyperpigmentation treatment suitable for you and your particular needs.
We want to provide each patient with the best treatment possible.
We offer hyperpigmentation treatments in Portsmouth so that you can have healthy, luminous skin!
Our different hyperpigmentation treatments are quick and not as invasive as surgical facelifts. There is minimal downtime, and side effects are almost non-existent. Our hyperpigmentation treatments will leave you with an even complexion and glowing skin! Your results may vary depending on your situation.
Rejuvenate Your Skin With Hyperpigmentation Treatment in Portsmouth
Get radiant skin and even complexion with hyperpigmentation treatment in Portsmouth! We offer different treatments, such as Dermaplaning, HydraFacial, Three For Me laser, and IPL, to diminish the appearance of hyperpigmentation on your skin. You will get smoother, younger-looking skin at Thrive Med Spa and Wellness in Portsmouth.
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, is an integrative aesthetic center and wellness spa. Our Wellness therapies are increasingly sought after as a gentler way to treat the body and help clients take charge of their health while getting pampered.
Boost your skin’s appearance by reducing hyperpigmentation! Contact Thrive Med Spa and Wellness today at (603) 496-8802 to learn more.