Rosacea Treatment is available at Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth!
Thrive Med Spa in Portsmouth offers rosacea treatment to remove superficial facial vessels, eliminating facial redness.
If your rosacea or constant redness leaves you with lower self-esteem, then maybe rosacea treatment is recommended for you!
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition characterized by redness on the face, neck, and chest. Rosacea has yet to be determined exact cause, and many people with the disease are unaware of it.
Portsmouth’s rosacea treatment minimizes vascular skin concerns, such as facial redness and facial red veins.
Rosacea can diminish one’s quality of life. Rejuvenate your skin’s appearance with Thrive Med Spa’s rosacea treatment.
Benefits of Rosacea Treatment in Portsmouth
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth offers rosacea treatment for a clearer complexion. There are various benefits of facial red veins removal treatment, including:
- Prevents rosacea from worsening – Rosacea is a common skin condition, but it may become severe over time. Rosacea can also affect your eyes, making your vision blurry. Rosacea treatment prevents rosacea from worsening and affecting your eyesight.
- Minimizes the appearance of facial redness – Rosacea treatment calms down the redness on the face by reducing swelling and inflammation.
- Minimally invasive – Rosacea is non-surgical and minimally invasive. There is virtually no risk of postoperative infection or scarring.
- No post-operative discomfort – There is no postoperative discomfort, as it’s a non-surgical and minimally invasive treatment. There is no need for anesthesia! The recovery time is non-existent, and you can return to your routine right away.
- Boosts self-confidence and improves the quality of life – Having rosacea can make you feel self-conscious and disrupt your daily activities. Rosacea treatment will minimize facial redness, giving you that confidence boost you need.
How Does Rosacea Treatment in Portsmouth Work?
In Thrive Med Spa & Wellness, we believe in providing treatment options tailored to meet your individual needs. All of our treatment plans are designed specifically for you. Some of our rosacea treatment includes:
- Sun Spots Removal IPL Laser – Rosacea can be effectively treated using intense pulsed light (IPL). This treatment stimulates the skin’s healing ability, alleviating inflammation, redness, pimples, and uneven skin tone. During an IPL treatment, the laser emits intense beams of light that penetrate through the skin’s surface and into the deeper layers. Light penetrates the second layer of skin to destroy damaged blood vessels without damaging the top layer. As a result, skin cells have a faster turnover and regeneration rate, creating a therapeutic healing effect. Newer, healthier tissues (such as collagen that strengthens the skin) emerge from the deepest layers. IPL treatments completely rejuvenate the skin, making it more youthful.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing – You can safely use Laser Skin Resurfacing treatments on most skin types and for typical aging and sun-related skin conditions, including rosacea, wrinkles, sunspots, and facial veins. An intense, targeted light beam is directed at a damaged vein, causing the vein to collapse. When the vein collapses, your body eliminates it. Energy pulses are targeted into the veins leaving the surrounding area untouched.
Using intense pulsed light (or IPL) is a safe, precise, and effective way to treat rosacea by reducing swelling and inflammation.
What to Expect After Rosacea Treatment in Portsmouth?
If you are looking for a non-surgical way to minimize facial redness, then rosacea treatment in Portsmouth, NH, could be your ideal solution.
When you make an appointment with Thrive Med Spa and Wellness in Portsmouth, you’ll receive a thorough consultation from discussing your concerns and your specific aesthetic needs.
Before the procedure, we carefully review your medical history to determine which rosacea treatment is suitable for you and your particular needs.
We want to provide each patient with the best treatment possible. Rosacea treatment is a quick procedure; patients usually describe it as uncomfortable rather than painful.
The treatment removes superficial facial vessels and reduces rosacea. It triggers collagen production. A bit of redness may result from the treatment (similar to sunburn), but it will disappear within a day or two. Results vary depending on the person’s case.
Reduce flushing with Rosacea Treatment
Reduce facial redness with rosacea treatment in Portsmouth! At Thrive Med Spa and Wellness in Portsmouth, we can eliminate facial redness safely and effectively with IPL and ThreeForMe laser treatments.
Thrive Med Spa & Wellness in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, is an integrative aesthetic center and wellness spa. Our Wellness therapies are increasingly sought after as a gentler way to treat the body and help clients take charge of their health while getting pampered.
Get glowing and healthy skin with rosacea. Contact Thrive Med Spa and Wellness today at 603-496-8802 to learn more.